Following are the services provided by the Circulation Section:
- Membership forms are issued to the new library users.
- Library user’s registration.
- Issuance of Library Membership Cards.
- Books issue and return activities.
- Books reservation.
- To check the record of issued books.
- To check the record of due books.
Cataloguing services includes OPAC and Catalogue Cabinet.
- OPAC: Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facilitates the library users to access the library collection via Internet and Intranet, which saves the time of the reader.
- CATALOGUE CABINET: Library users can also consult the Catalogue Cabinet, if they want to access the information manually.
HEC Digital Library
The library also provides access to HEC digital library where 45,000 e-books and 23,000 journals are available online.
Internet services are also given to the library users for their assignments and research work only.
Reader Advisory Services
- The library Notice Board is available in the entrance of the library to aware the students from the latest information.
- Library orientation classes are also arranged for new students of the University.
- Library Sign Boards also help students to find out various section of the library such as newspapers section, reference section, oriental publications section, section of general books and section of periodicals etc.
- Library Rules are also provided on the website of the university.
Library also provides photocopying services for researchers.
The library also provides reference services in the form of:
- Manuscripts etc
Selective dissemination of information (SDI) is a personal Current awareness service. It refers to a technique for directing new items of Information, from whatever source, to those individuals whose current interests in a particular subject are high, and who may be able to take advantage of such information. SDI is based on a user interest profile which may be compiled using one of the following methods:
- Newspapers Clipping
- Internet Surfing