DIRECTORATE OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS
- To make arrangement for attestation of students documents in general and to deal with the issuance of Registration & Migration to the students.
- Award of freeships, scholarships and financial loans to the students i.e from Inter-Study to MA/M.Sc.
- Award of Indigenous Scholarships to the Staff & Students involved in research program of the University (M.Phil / MS / Ph.D).
- To act as pattern of students societies for co-curricular activities with the help and assistance of Mr. Abaseen Yousafzai Chief Organizer students societies or any other teacher may be appointed on the recommendation of Director Students Affairs.
- To arrange Conferences, Seminars, Colloquiums & Workshops attended by the students in Khyber Union Hall.
- To Plan & Establish Peripheral Campuses of Islamia College Peshawar as special duty assigned by the kidnapped Vice Chancellor.
- To work as Member / Secretary of students discipline committee Islamia College, Peshawar.
- To work as Member / Secretary of Scholarship Committee, ICP.
- To work as Member / Secretary of Indigenous Research Scholarship Committee.
- To Act as Member / Secretary of crisis management cell.